Lauryn Williams, a four-time Olympian and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional, is a force of energy in the financial planning world.
Most financial planners are overlooking a huge demographic, and their oversight is Lauryn’s gain—she’s out there serving this group and building lifelong relationships.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why Lauryn decided to become a financial adviser after her 10-year career as a professional athlete
- The modular planning approach that she takes with young professionals and professional athletes
- How Lauryn makes connections with her target market
- The best marketing idea that Lauryn is implementing right now
- A marketing strategy that she will never use again
- Advice to help solopreneurs expand their network
- Lauryn’s advice for new financial planners
Tune in now to learn Lauryn Williams’ cutting-edge marketing strategies for reaching a young demographic!