In 10 years, tax rates will likely be dramatically higher than they are today. What are you doing to help your clients protect their retirement?
Our guest, David McKnight, author of a #1 Amazon best-seller “The Power of Zero,” is here with an action-prompting message for advisors and their clients around the tax freight train that’s bearing down on retirements. This conversation will teach you a necessary and ever-so timely way to think about retirement planning.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why David says that the true purpose of a retirement account isn’t to give us tax deductions
- How to engage someone who seems apathetic about tax rates
- How to teach your clients about the power of zero
- How to use the power of zero in your prospecting — and why it’s an influential approach
- Words of advice about creating a selling system that’s predictable, sustainable, and repeatable
- And more!
Tune in now to learn how you can encourage your prospects and clients to harness the power of zero!