Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Would your local market describe you and your team as highly approachable?
Our guest, David Littlejohn of Littlejohn Financial Services has mastered the local market in ways many advisors dream of doing. Whether it’s tapping into referral sources, sharing his thought leadership through radio, or hosting parties, David has hit many home runs. How has he done this? At the bedrock of each of his successful marketing ideas is a brand voice that playfully humanizes his business.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How long it took Littlejohn Financial Services to become the go-to place for financial education
- What marketing ideas didn’t work out for David
- David’s advice for throwing anticipated and memorable parties
- How he humanizes his firm by being “politely irreverent”
- What motivates David to keep working hard every day
- And more!
Tune in now and get fired up to organize an event that will give your community a lasting impression of your firm!
Resources: WealthVest | Littlejohn Financial Services | Littlejohn Financial Services Facebook Page