Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
If you ask Mark Pearson, the founder, president, and chief investment officer of NEPSIS, a major key to marketing is sticking to your knitting.
Today, Mark joins Matt Halloran to share how he’s built his company’s marketing strategy from the ground-up, along with the importance of viewing marketing as an investment, and what he’s learned along the way.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The problems that come when advisor’s brand is themselves
- How technology plays into marketing
- The different marketing mediums Mark uses for NEPSIS
- The biggest mistake advisors make with their marketing
- Mark’s marketing advice for new advisors
- And more!
Join Mark and Matt now as they uncover how Mark has successfully built the NEPSIS brand through strategic and committed marketing!
Resources: WealthVest | NEPSIS: (952) 746-2003 | Invest With Clarity Podcast