Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Meet Sam Legaspi, the founder of the Financial Liberty Project. In this episode of the 99 Best Marketing Ideas, Sam explains how focusing on his why has helped him identify his market and dominate it.
In this episode you will learn:
- How Sam goes above and beyond for his clients to continually add value to the client relationship
- What it looks like to focus on education vs. sales
- How Sam and his team market their workshops to major corporations
- Why having face time with potential clients is the best way to build your reputation in the finance industry
- Why Sam believes that inspiration creates action
- And more!
Tune in now to learn Sam’s strategies for staying why-focused and cornering the market!
Resources: WealthVest | Start with Why TEDx Talk by Simon Sinek